Wendy Kelly is a Partner at Focus Public Affairs. After earning her Masters in Political Management at The George Washington University, Wendy served as a state government affairs manager for Toyota in Washington, D.C., from 1999 to 2006. Wendy managed contract lobbyists in key states while covering a 25 state region, and developed coalitions in collaboration with the federal affairs team. She just wrapped up her thirteenth legislative session in North Carolina representing clients from a wide range of issue areas, including healthcare, education, and manufacturing.
Wendy is an adjunct instructor in the History and Political Science Department at Meredith College, her alma mater, teaching the course, Practical Politics for Political Change.
· Master of Arts, The George Washington University, The Graduate School of Political Management, Washington, DC
· Bachelor of Arts, Meredith College, Raleigh, NC
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
· Member, NC Professional Lobbyist Association
· Member, Washington Area State Relations Group
· Board President, My Kid’s Club